Request Official Transcript
A transcript is a certified, official copy of a student’s permanent academic record. It contains confidential information and cannot be released to anyone without the student’s written permission and signature. Students may obtain unofficial transcripts online through their GIZMO account.
Transcripts for a student’s secondary and previous college education, which have been submitted to Fort Scott Community College, become a part of the Registrar’s official file. FSCC does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the coursework was completed.
Transcript requests will normally be processed within 24-48 hours of receipt. However, a longer period of time may be required for processing at the end of each semester and during peak enrollment periods.
- Cash/Check/Money Order
- Picked up: $5.00
- Faxed: $5.00
- Credit/debit card (online orders only)
- Mailed: $10.00
- Electronic: $10.00
Login to your GIZMO account and under the Registration tab, click on Unofficial Transcript. If you have difficulties logging in to your GIZMO account, please contact the Academic Advising office for assistance at 620-223-2700 ext. 3630.
FSCC has authorized Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of student transcripts. Online Transcript Request
- Secure, online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received
- Online tracking ability
- The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript
How to request a transcript
A one-time account set-up is required. You will be asked for your:
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Birth date and last four digits of your SSN
- Student ID number. If unknown, please enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Email address
This information is required to ensure proper student matching.
If you are not sure of the exact attendance dates, please indicate approximate dates.
Once you have completed the set up, you will receive an e-mail from Parchment asking you to confirm your email address. Once you do that, you are ready to begin requesting transcript through the Parchment website.
All transcripts sent through Parchment are official.
Having login problems with your Parchment.com account?
- Forgotten Password
In order to reset your password, you will need to visit Parchment’s Forgotten Password page. Once the forgotten password form is complete, you will be sent an email with password reset instructions.
- Change Email Associated with Parchment.com Account
Login to Parchment.com, go to the top right corner, and select PROFILE – ACCOUNT SETTINGS. There you can manage your account, including change your primary email and password.
- Forgotten Login Credentials and Lost Access to Email Account
In order to recover your account, you will need to submit a support ticket on Parchment’s Contact Us page. Once a ticket has been submitted, Parchment will work with you to gain access to your Parchment.com account.
- Feel free to create a new Parchment acount if none of the above solutions work.
Fort Scott Community College
620.223.2700 ext. 3560
2108 S Horton
Fort Scott, KS 66701
Make your request at the Registrar’s Office. Our office hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Other Important Information
- No one else (including your parent, spouse, etc.) may pick up your transcript without your written permission and signed authorization. Please identify in your request the name of the person who is authorized to obtain your transcript.
- Transcripts will not be issued if any financial obligations exist with FSCC.
- Transcript requests are not accepted by telephone or fax.
- It is the student’s responsibility to determine if an institution will accept a faxed transcript as official. Most institutions will not.