Blackboard is an online course system that supports supplementary learning tools in an online environment. Students can download course materials (e.g., course syllabus, supplemental readings), view course announcements, review course calendars, track grades, or participate in online discussion boards using Blackboard.
Username and Password
Your username is your nine-digit FSCC StudentID. You may contact Cindy Davis in the Registrar’s Office at (620) 223-2700 ext 3560 for your password.
To change your Blackboard password:
- Log in to Blackboard.
- Click on your name in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Click Personal Information.
- Click the Change Password link.
- Type a new password in the Password and Verify Password fields.
- Click Submit.
Log into Blackboard
To access Blackboard:
- Visit the Student Portal and select Blackboard Login or go to fsblackboard.fortscott.edu.
- Enter your username and password (outlined above) in the appropriate fields.
- Click OK. The Blackboard homepage is visible and displays all of your accessible courses.
Help and Support
If you have problems accessing or using the Blackboard system, contact Cindy Davis in the Registrar’s Office at (620) 223-2700 ext 3560.
Blackboard is an online course system that allows you to access class materials, take online exams, submit assignments, and collaborate with instructors and classmates. Access the tutorials below to learn how to use some of the common features available in Blackboard.