Types of Financial Aid Available at FSCC

Pell Grant

Federal grants are available to students who demonstrate financial need according to federal formulas. Grants do not have to be repaid. To apply for a Pell Grant, you will need to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Direct Subsidized & Unsubsidized Stafford Loan

Subsidized Direct Loans will be offered only to students with need based on a valid Student Aid Report.

Qualified Admissions

Qualified Admissions Checklist

1.  Apply to FSCC

2.  Send transcripts to FSCC Registrar

  A.  High School Transcripts – fax to (620)223-4927

  B.  College Transcripts – mail official copy

  C.  GED – mail with scores


3.  Fill out FAFSA

  A.  For questions or more info call FSCC Financial Aid at 1-800-874-3722

  B.  School code is 001916

  C.  If you have question or would like more information about funds for college go to:


4.  Compass test

Subscribe to RSS - Admissions