Concurrent students pay the same tuition and fees as on-campus students. Tuition and fees* are $94 per credit hour for Bourbon county residents and $97 per credit hour for all other Kansas residents.
|Tuition for Bourbon County Residents|
|3 credit hour class||$282|
|5 credit hour class||$470|
|Tuition for all other Kansas Resident|
|3 credit hour class||$291|
|5 credit hour class||$485|
*Tuition and fees are subject to change.
- Checks made payable to Fort Scott Community College.
- Online Credit card payment (There is a $2.00 fee for this service.)
- Log into student GIZMO account.
- Account balance information box.
- Choose make payment.
- Make credit card payment.
For questions regarding payment, contact FSCC Cashier’s Office at 620-223-2700, ext. 5090 or ext. 5120, or email Becky Murray at email@example.com.
Learn More About Concurrent Enrollment
- Steps to Enroll
- Dates and Deadlines
- ACT / Compass Scores
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Concurrent Enrollment Handbook
- Senate Bill 155