It’s easy to enroll in classes at FSCC, whether you’re taking your first step as a first-year college student or high school student, or taking your next step in your career.
1. Apply to FSCC and send transcripts
Apply online, and send your transcripts to FSCC:
- High school transcripts – fax to FSCC Registrar at (620) 223-4927
- College transcripts – mail official copy to FSCC Registrar at 2108 South Horton, Fort Scott, Kansas
- GED – mail scores to FSCC Registrar 2108 South Horton, Fort Scott, Kansas
2. Complete a financial aid application
Complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov (FSCC’s school code is 001916).
3. Log in to GIZMO
Check your GIZMO account to ensure FSCC has all necessary forms and information.
4. Complete a placement test
Students may take the Compass test or ACT.
5. Contact FSCC Advisement Department
Set up an appointment with an FSCC advisor to:
- Choose classes
- Get a copy of your schedule
- Pick up books