It’s easy to enroll in classes at FSCC, whether you’re taking your first step as a first-year college student or high school student, or taking your next step in your career.
1. Apply to FSCC and send transcripts
Apply online, and send your transcripts to FSCC:
- High school transcripts – fax to FSCC Registrar at 620-223-4927
- College transcripts – mail official copy to FSCC Registrar at 2108 South Horton, Fort Scott, Kansas 66762
- GED – mail scores to FSCC Registrar 2108 South Horton, Fort Scott, Kansas 66762
2. Complete a financial aid application
Complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov (FSCC’s school code is 001916).
3. Apply for scholarships
FSCC offers more than 350 scholarship opportunities. Learn more or apply online here.
4. Complete a placement test
Students may take the Compass test or ACT.
5. Contact FSCC Advisement Department
Set up an appointment with an FSCC advisor to:
- Choose classes
- Get a copy of your schedule
- Pick up books