FSCC Student ID Cards
It is required that all students on the Fort Scott Community College Campus obtain and carry a HoundCard.
You’ll use your HoundCard often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You will be able to use it to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements(unless Student designates another financial institution) (link)
- Attend athletic events
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants (link)
- Dorm and cafeteria access for dorm residents
- Optional access to a Herring Bank checking account with Debit Card capabilities
Fort Scott Community College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the HoundCard.
The HoundCard is a multi-functional card
which allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make
no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions.
It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
- Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. www.houndcard.com
- Get paid faster – when you request direct deposit of your financial aid and/or direct deposit of your work-study paycheck
Visit the ID card office in Student Services to get your HoundCard.
Use your new HoundCard as your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs.
For information on how to obtain your HoundCard, call the ID card office at
620-223-2700 ext. 3510 or visit the ID Card office in the Bailey Hall Student Services Center,
(Monday - Friday 9am – 12pm; Monday - Friday, 2pm – 4 pm) or online at www.fortscott.edu – your
HoundCard ID link on the main page.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to the ID Card office for a new card.
For More Information
Student Information Packet
Student ID Policy
Student ID Card Office
Make a Deposit
Guidelines for Handling Your ID Card
Lost or Stolen ID Card
Financial Aid Disbursements
Direct Deposit Designation
For ATM locations, disclosure information, FAQs, fees, and more, please click here.