Tranfer Student Checklist
If you are currently attending a different college/university, and plan to transfer to FSCC mid-year, please follow the checklist below:
- Apply for admissions
- Submit official transcripts (HS transcript/GED and all previous colleges attended - including the current term)
- Add our school code (# 001916) to your FAFSA and submit it again
Enroll in classes by calling the Advising Office at the campus you wish to attend
- Fort Scott: 620-223-2700, ext. 3630
- Miami County: 913-294-4178
- Pittsburg: 620-231-3690
- Set up your GIZMO account and FSCC email to check the status of your financial aid
The priority dealine for submitting the FAFSA is December 1 for the Spring semester.
The Financial Aid Office continues to process aid after this date, but will not guarantee aid to be in place by the time school starts.