FSCC Advising Office Services
- Advisement is available for all students of FSCC. Academic advising will help you to enroll in classes that will lead to graduation and transfer. Career advising is also available to help you choose the classes will lead you to career you want.
- Transfer Advising is available to those students who want to transfer after their time at FSCC.
- Career Advising is available for those who are unsure of what career path they would like to take. We use Kansas Career Pipeline as an instrument to find your interests, talents and personality match.
- Tutoring is available for students who may be struggling in a difficult course. The advising office coordinates tutors to assist you in making a passing grade.
- College Orientation is available for students to take in the fall to acquaint them with college life, expectations and the community.
- Campus visits to four-year colleges may be scheduled to encourage students to further their education at one of our local 4-year institutions.
- Laptop Computers are available for checkout in a very limited supply if you need one to complete your homework. These computers may only be checked out for 3 days at a time.
Last updated on: 9/4/2013